ROH Spring Gala 20 May 2020

The ROH Summer Magazine 2020 informs us that this additional event will be an evening of exceptional music and dance, including some of the Royal Ballet's  celebrated Principals and Guest Artist Roberto Bolle. 

Booking from  29 January.

Edited by Richard LH
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was rather surprised to today get a mailing from the ROH just about this gala, as I didn't think they sent out adverts for single performances (though maybe they do & I just haven't received any before, as I only joined the Friends scheme in the summer). I imagine there's going to be a massive scramble on 29th for the non-Premium seats, as the Premium ones are all well over a thousand pounds!

2 minutes ago, Dawnstar said:

I was rather surprised to today get a mailing from the ROH just about this gala, as I didn't think they sent out adverts for single performances (though maybe they do & I just haven't received any before, as I only joined the Friends scheme in the summer). I imagine there's going to be a massive scramble on 29th for the non-Premium seats, as the Premium ones are all well over a thousand pounds!

Though the premium seats include dinner and a sizeable donation (which is to be expected as the gala is a fund-raiser...).  There is often a separate mailing (or a flyer included with the magazine) for fund-raising events such as this (e.g. first night celebrations).

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...