Tom and Ty Talk

CCL

I know Janet referenced this the other day in the thread about ‘Romeo and Juliet: Beyond Words’ but I wanted to say how much I’ve been enjoying BRB dancers Tyrone Singleton’s and Tom Rogers’ new podcast, Tom and Ty talk. Have any other forum readers been listening? There are three episodes available so far: a discussion about the R and J film with Michael Nunn and William Trevitt; an excellent discussion about diversity in dance with Cassa Pancho of Ballet Black and an interview with Glynn Purnell, a Birmingham chef. Tyrone and Tom have a warm, relaxed and engaging style, and ask interesting questions- it’s a great listen and I’m looking forward to further episodes.

• Like 3

I enjoyed it, plenty of interesting info...I’m glad the dancers got a proper sprung floor to dance on and I actually laughed out loud (in a quiet forest) when it was stated the men didn’t want to get their suede outfits wet. A ‘making of documentary’ has been made so hopefully that will be a bonus feature on a blu ray release 😀🤞

1 minute ago, Rob S said:

I actually laughed out loud (in a quiet forest) when it was stated the men didn’t want to get their suede outfits wet.  

I laughed at this too, Rob S - I was listening at the gym!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, CCL said:

The latest episode of the podcast is a very interesting conversation with William Bracewell - - highly recommended 

https://www.brb.org.uk/post/tom-and-ty-talk

Well, I can't turn the sound up high enough on my computer to catch everything that is being said. It's fine to have an informal chat but Tom and Ty need to make it all audible.

• 4 months later...