Half term

Tulip

Hope you have all had a lovely half term with your vocational children and ofcourse no vocational. I also hope sending them back was not too painful. Now hoping that all the children have settled well into their new schools and are not as home sick as they were.

• Like 2

Half term this week for us - which I'd great as I work term-time :-) but sad as its the first time my ds hasn't been home for the hols :-(

But seeing him in four weeks and can't wait to see him in two different performances. I think he's looking forward to us getting there as we're taking more of his belongings and he needs the warm stuff now its started snowing :-D

Have a great half term everyone - I think WL and Elmhurst have last week and this week off, lucky devils

• Like 8

Half term this week for us - which I'd great as I work term-time :-) but sad as its the first time my ds hasn't been home for the hols :-(

But seeing him in four weeks and can't wait to see him in two different performances. I think he's looking forward to us getting there as we're taking more of his belongings and he needs the warm stuff now its started snowing :-D

Have a great half term everyone - I think WL and Elmhurst have last week and this week off, lucky devils

I too am finding half term very strange, and Ive actually finished my accounts,which is unheard of before November... thankfully I have only to wait til Tuesday to see ds perform.

Perhaps us ballet.coers should all knit scarves for juliew to take with her.....

• Like 5

I can't knit sorry. My daughter only had four days off, thursday to sunday, but it was lovely having good quality time together. Lisadebs isn't it great when the whole family come together again, to hear the banter and laughing amongs them is music to your ears.

• Like 4

I can't knit sorry. My daughter only had four days off, thursday to sunday, but it was lovely having good quality time together. Lisadebs isn't it great when the whole family come together again, to hear the banter and laughing amongs them is music to your ears.

I never thought I would ever say this but I love to see their rooms untidy.......after a particularly busy, very enjoyable half term I am missing my girls more than ever!

I have yet to start my accounts,the most ardous task of the year by far,I envy you hfbrew!

And the only thing Ive ever knitted was many moons ago,a scarf that wouldn't have looked out of place around Dr Who's neck ;)

Roll On Christmas....nearly a whole month off !!!

Edited by HAIRBELLES
  • Like 4

ooo, my ds would still love a Dr Who scarf!

Am taking a whole bunch of proud relatives to see him dance tomorrow afternoon in Solihull. Think I will do the whole embarrassing mum thing, including kisses and a bag of jelly babies.....

Edited by hfbrew
  • Like 9

Just got back from taking yr 7 dd back after first half term. Lovely to have her home for the week, but delighted to see how happy she was to go back. 2 more weeks till we visit again for her birthday!

• Like 5