Gaynor Minden Box 2

Aurora3

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 19:11, Aurora3 said:

Does anybody know how much narrower Box 2 is than Box 3 in Gaynor Minden and in comparison to other shoes (I have XX in Grishko 2007)?

My DD wears Grishko 2007 XX and sometimes  XXX, she did not fit in a 3 box in GM, we ordered a 2 box sleek model, we are waiting to receive it since it is difficult to find box 2 easily.

Oh, thank you! Derin´s Mom can you tell me what it is like when it arrives? I have tried Box 3 sleek fit N with high heel and the box might work with boxliner, but at the sides are big gaps and I would have to pull the drawstring tight to fix that, so I think they are too wide?

18 minutes ago, Aurora3 said:

Yes, but that only in medium width (it was not in N in the store). It was too wobbly and I also need a narrow heel, so I thought sleek is better?!

While she did a fitting they said sleek is better for her as well, as th sides were empty as u described.

She is not living with me, but in Paris. But once she receives and hopefully tries, we'll let you know as well :-)

The sculpted is cut down at the sides but would need to be in a narrow by the sounds of it. If you go on the GM website you can print out a gauge and trace your foot and send it to them (maybe along with pictures) and they say they can tell you your size. Problem with most shops is that they’ll try and fit you in whatever they have but they probably haven’t got your right size if you have unusual feet!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 17:32, Aurora3 said:

Oh, great! How would you compare box 2 with Grishko 2007 XX? are they approximately equal?

That I have to ask her :-)

But as an outsider eye, the slim look of 2007 is there in box 2 as well.

• 5 months later...
On 10/03/2020 at 00:53, Aurora3 said:

Oh, please do ask her! I hope that is a solution for me as well!

It's been motnhs though but just returned back to forums.

My DD is very happy with her gaynors, she is now wearing a box 3 instead of 2. She syas she feels better in GMs more than her 2007s.

On 28/08/2020 at 23:20, Aurora3 said:

Thank you very much! So you think I shouldn´t order Box 2? Better try my box 3 ones another time?

Derin´s Mom, were is your daughter studying now?

Hello. She was fitted a 3 box with a slightly smaller shoe size. And it worked fine as well. We'll be ordering a new pair soon. But we are waiting for gaynorgirl announcements first 🙂 she was in final round.

She is back to her previous conservatoire in Istanbul (MSGSU) and is in 10th grade. She wishes to be abroad again in 2 years time when she 16/17.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31/08/2020 at 16:34, Derin's Mom said:

Hello. She was fitted a 3 box with a slightly smaller shoe size. And it worked fine as well. We'll be ordering a new pair soon. But we are waiting for gaynorgirl announcements first 🙂 she was in final round.

She is back to her previous conservatoire in Istanbul (MSGSU) and is in 10th grade. She wishes to be abroad again in 2 years time when she 16/17.

Derin's Mum, was she chosen? My DD was a Gaynor Girl 2018-19. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/09/2020 at 17:32, Aurora3 said:

@Derin's Mom, can´t she finish her education in Istanbul conservatoire or is it not so good?
I will get Grishko 3007 and Dream Pointe 2007 next week to try on! We will see how these fit!

The education is good. Her wish to go abroad sooner is to create a path to proffesion in europe.

Let us know about Gr 3007 as well please 🙂