sunrise81

Elmhurst auditions 2019/2020

4 hours ago, sunrise81 said:

Just trying to comfort my DD. Does anyone know anyone at Elmhurst who auditioned for Royal and either got a no or swl for mids? She is feeling very down and I need to pick her up again with some good news.

My dd got no for royal and no for mids but a yes for y7 at Elmhurst five years ago. He’s by no means the the only one either, so it’s definitely possible. They really do seem to look for different attributes. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Farawaydancer said:

My dd got no for royal and no for mids but a yes for y7 at Elmhurst five years ago. He’s by no means the the only one either, so it’s definitely possible. They really do seem to look for different attributes. 

That's fab to know! Well done to your DD! Here's hoping 😍

Good luck to everyone waiting x let’s hope we gets lots of positive results this week!! 

Didn’t someone say it was emails this time? Ive been refreshing every 10 minutes!  

Oh sorry- maybe it was a different theead. Thought I read *somewhere* last night that upper school results were emailed on Friday. Maybe different school so apologies if im going mad. 

Oooh I have seen on facebook about an upper school offer so quite possibly. They were after the lower school too 🤞

Current students were told if they have an upper school place on Friday. I don’t think you’ll have too much longer to wait. Fingers crossed for everyone. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, sunrise81 said:

Arreggghhh!!! We have a yes!!! Email!!

That’s AMAZING news!!!! Well done!!! I hope she’s forgotten all her worries now! Xxx

• Like 1

Just now, HowMuch! said:

That’s AMAZING news!!!! Well done!!! I hope she’s forgotten all her worries now! Xxx

Yes she has!!!! She did not sleep though last night as she was nervous for results!! She then went straight put to play........on her roller skates!!!! Eem nope....no broken ankles!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sunrise81 said:

Yes she has!!!! She did not sleep though last night as she was nervous for results!! She then went straight put to play........on her roller skates!!!! Eem nope....no broken ankles!!

Haha!!! 

6 hours ago, stardust1 said:

Brilliant news.  Well done to your DD.   My DD has a place too!

Stardust1 I’ve messaged you 

8 hours ago, sunrise81 said:

Arreggghhh!!! We have a yes!!! Email!!

Huge congratulations. I’ve followed your DDs audition journey as you were so helpful on the JA newbie thread. Fantastic news for your DD xx

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Do Elmhurst have a wait list like other schools ... I’m already seeing so much movement etc within the intakes across the schools ...

Edited by NotaClue

Yes they do, heard from someone yesterday that they had been offered a place from the reserve list 

• Like 2