Elmhurst auditions 2019/2020

sunrise81

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to everyone waiting for the results xx 

let’s hope they’re not delayed! It feels like an eternity already!

is there anyway to know if the letter through the door is a 👍🏻 Or a 👎🏻 ? Big envelope / small envelope? 😂

41 minutes ago, Lottie77 said:

Good luck to everyone waiting for the results xx 

let’s hope they’re not delayed! It feels like an eternity already!

is there anyway to know if the letter through the door is a 👍🏻 Or a 👎🏻 ? Big envelope / small envelope? 😂

We had a full A4 envelope for a yes. The school is still active online, setting work for students and in regular contact with parents, so hopefully the closure won’t affect results coming out. Good luck!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sunrise81 said:

Just trying to comfort my DD. Does anyone know anyone at Elmhurst who auditioned for Royal and either got a no or swl for mids? She is feeling very down and I need to pick her up again with some good news.

My DD is hoping for the same @sunrise81, she didn’t get WL finals but did get swl for mids (which she was really happy about as hadn’t expected it after not getting to finals). She is desperate to get a yes from Elmhurst though. I just wish they would hurry up and send the letters out - feels like we’ve been waiting forever! 

4 hours ago, sunrise81 said:

Just trying to comfort my DD. Does anyone know anyone at Elmhurst who auditioned for Royal and either got a no or swl for mids? She is feeling very down and I need to pick her up again with some good news.

My dd got no for royal and no for mids but a yes for y7 at Elmhurst five years ago. He’s by no means the the only one either, so it’s definitely possible. They really do seem to look for different attributes. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Farawaydancer said:

My dd got no for royal and no for mids but a yes for y7 at Elmhurst five years ago. He’s by no means the the only one either, so it’s definitely possible. They really do seem to look for different attributes. 

That's fab to know! Well done to your DD! Here's hoping 😍

Just now, HowMuch! said:

That’s AMAZING news!!!! Well done!!! I hope she’s forgotten all her worries now! Xxx

Yes she has!!!! She did not sleep though last night as she was nervous for results!! She then went straight put to play........on her roller skates!!!! Eem nope....no broken ankles!!

• Like 1