TheBalletTwins - Adult Ballet Classes

TheBalletTwins

402509791_TheBalletTwins-BalletcoForum.thumb.jpg.defe67aed451d4bb05277c8520ec8056.jpg

Adult Ballet Class every Monday 7:45pm - 9:00pm - West London School of Dance, Du Boisson Dance Studios, Village Hall - 58 Bulwer Street, Shepherds Bush, London, W12 8AR 

What to expect?

Learning firsthand knowledge directly from Laurie McSherry-Gray with over 10 years of experience as a world-class dancer. Commencing with controlled movements at the Barrè such as Pliés, Tondues, Rond de Jambe and Grand Battement, these movements enable the body to warm up gradually and organically. After the Barrè we move to centre-practise where the intensity gradually increases with exercises such as Adage, Pirouettes, Petit Allegro and Grand Allegro. All the more, you will feel and see physical improvements of your body becoming finely tuned and athletic. We guarantee you will leave class feeling an immediate sense of accomplishment, inspiration and a higher level of energy!

Who is this class for?

This class is intended for those who are familiar with ballet terminology, that are of an intermediate level or above.

Purchase your tickets now! 

https://theballettwins.eventbrite.co.uk

Laurie x

12 minutes ago, alison said:

A rather belated welcome to the forum, Laurie.  As you are posting as a commercial entity, please could you provide a signature in accordance with our AUP?

https://www.balletcoforum.com/guidelines/

Thank you.

Dear Alison,

Thank you for the welcome! I have just updated the system with my Signature.

Many thanks,

Laurie

• Like 2

On 24/10/2019 at 12:47, TheBalletTwins said:

Dear Alison,

Thank you for the welcome! I have just updated the system with my Signature.

Many thanks,

Laurie

Hi Laurie and welcome from me too. ☺️ Just FYI, you don’t need your actual signature - by “Signature” in our Forum rules on Commerce we just mean your name and commercial contact details (website or similar).  This is just to differentiate commercial members from personal/anonymous accounts.  No need to sign anything! 

• Like 4