Loz

London Junior and Senior Ballet

My daughter recently auditioned for LJB based at Arts ED and got in. It is every Sunday and seems to be a great programme for children wanting to improve.

Has anyone had experience of it?

Congratulations. I’m afraid I can’t help you with your enquiry but I know that both your daughter and you must be thrilled. You never know where it might lead. 

I’m sure a mod will spot this and move it into the Doing Dance sub-forum, where it will get more relevant attention.

It was an amazing programme- far more rigorous than other associate programmes from our experience 4years ago. Dd left when she got her place at WL and it certainly gave a taste of what was come. 

It is a great associate scheme and they really focus on technique.  My DS went there and in his LJB class 2 girls and 2 boys got into Wl 

My DD is into her third year there now and loves it, can't recommend the training there enough x

On 15/10/2019 at 20:34, Loz said:

My daughter recently auditioned for LJB based at Arts ED and got in. It is every Sunday and seems to be a great programme for children wanting to improve.

Has anyone had experience of it?

We stated this sept after a late audition

so far I’d say “believe the hype”  

tuition standard is second to none-everyone seems quite friendly too! I was speaking to a lovely ballet mum running the shop...her child had just started too!! I thought she’d been there for years 🤣🤣

Who does your daughter have? That’s so great to hear. Thank you for the feedback x