Arbonne cosmetics/toiletries

smallbythesea

Has anyone heard of/used these products www.arbonne.com ?

My friend gave me some samples to try & I can't believe how lovely the products are.

Admittedly,the products aren't cheap but they are premium products in line with creme de la mar.

Just out of interest,how many people would use these products?

Personally, I like the FC5 range.ALL products are botanical & free from nasties,aminal testing & animal by-products

smallbythesea

I've never heard of this brand before. I've had a look at the website. The make-up looks reasonably priced - on a par with MAC. The skin care products are slightly pricier, more on a par with Jo Malone. I wouldn't mind sampling but would prefer to try in a shop rather than buy off the Internet.

In terms of makeup, I'm a MAC obsessive and have been since I discovered the brand on holiday in Toronto in 1996!! I like their skin products too and find them very reasonably priced.

A beautician friend swears by Arbonne for all her clients. My mother was also very happy with the results. I was initially very pleased, but I think, just too darn sensitive as usual. I'm reduced to a dull regime of coconut oil and Simple moisturiser.Most people love Arbonne.

Sue Shiffrin-Cassidy wife of singer David Cassidy runs that business out of Florida for some of the english speaking countries. She is something like a VP - they are a Swiss company and operate like Avon - not selling in shops. I think the UK also belongs to her area of responsibilty. Check her out on Facebook

• 1 year later...

A beautician friend swears by Arbonne for all her clients. My mother was also very happy with the results. I was initially very pleased, but I think, just too darn sensitive as usual. I'm reduced to a dull regime of coconut oil and Simple moisturiser.Most people love Arbonne.

Arbonne now do the 'Calm' range, specifically for very sensitive skin types.  If you'd like some samples of this range I'd be more than happy to post them to you?

Tassia

Arbonne consultant ID: 441121749