Insights being broadcast

Why is the Opera house so coy about issuing information about these? I have just noticed, in You Tube, that the Insight on the Concerto Triple bill is being shown on Tuesday 14_October at 1930. As far as I can see, there's nothing on either the web site or Facebook pages about this. Or have I missed something?

if you look on the booking page, it will sometimes have a button on there 'filming'. This means the reherasal will be streamed. The link is usually on that booking page until the rehearsal ends (I believe). After the live stream, it gets moved to YouTube - eventually

• Like 1

Apologies for hasty and slightly inaccurate posting.  It is, of course, Monday 14th. And it is via You Tube, which I watch on TV. In my defence, I now see that the filming details are on individual insights, but as I cannot get to these i rarely look at them. But have, in the past, received emails telling me that they are on.

• Like 1

I found it slightly odd that it was advertised as showing Enigma being rehearsed, but showed a picture of Concerto just before it started. But an enjoyable programme, especially seeing Zuchetti being coached by Wayne Sleep.A very short programme, lasting just under an hour. I did wonder if there had been an intention to show something of Concerto and it had them been dropped.

20 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Richard’s Link above works for me but I have only seen the introduction so can’t answer your other questions other than Mayara Magri, Tomas Mock and Benjamin Ella are dancing, with Christopher Saunders coaching.

Yes, the link from Richard works fine - the insight starts about 3 minutes in

• Jan McNulty changed the title to Insights being broadcast