Advanced Tap classes central/south London?

amum/Cathy

Can anyone suggest a good tap class in Central/South London please? Ds wants to keep up his tap while studying Contemporary Dance (1 year Graduate Diploma) at Trinity Laban. He’s roughly Adv1/Adv2 standard and has Friday afternoons or anytime Saturdays/Sundays. A syllabus class would be ideal as he wants to teach eventually but any recommendations welcome. Thanks for the help. 

14 minutes ago, amum/Cathy said:

Can anyone suggest a good tap class in Central/South London please? Ds wants to keep up his tap while studying Contemporary Dance (1 year Graduate Diploma) at Trinity Laban. He’s roughly Adv1/Adv2 standard and has Friday afternoons or anytime Saturdays/Sundays. A syllabus class would be ideal as he wants to teach eventually but any recommendations welcome. Thanks for the help. 

Hi. Have you looked at Pineapple Studios. I know of one ‘guest’ teacher that uses the studios to hold classes in various genres. 

Has performed professionally but now moved into teaching. 

Happy to talk via pm if required   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, balletbean said:

Hi. Have you looked at Pineapple Studios. I know of one ‘guest’ teacher that uses the studios to hold classes in various genres. 

Has performed professionally but now moved into teaching. 

Happy to talk via pm if required   

Thanks balletbean. He's done a few classes there this term I think (and intermittently over the past year) but hasn't done any tap there. I think he said the tap classes he'd noticed were mostly weekday evenings, but I could be misremembering. I'll get him to check their timetable and get back to you if he has a query about the guest teacher. Thanks for the suggestion.