Romeo & Juliet Filmed Production

Good Call @capybara! From everything I've heard he had a fabulous debut as Rudolph, and I think he even said in interview that that's his favourite role. So I'm sure he would be up for he challenge.

Since I've only had access to DVD's in relation to Mayerling, my top 2 would be Ed Watson and Irek Mukhamedov.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, MargaretN7 said:

The latest clip on the romeoandjulietfilm instagram stops just too soon for me to be able to see if Tybalt caught the apple Mercutio threw! 🤔😁

And when we do see the whole film, we won’t know if it was ‘take 1’ or ‘take 10’.

3 hours ago, Candleque said:

Lots of tickets available for tonight's screening at Sadler's Wells. Includes a Q+A with directors Michael Nunn and William Trevitt, leading cast members and creatives. 

Well that’s a shame.  I would have loved to have been there, but my daughter’s school carol concert takes precedence. 

Edited by FionaE
Grammar
  • Like 1

There's a feature on Francesca Hayward (described as Meghan Markle's favourite ballerina), promoting the new Romeo and Juliet film, in the new Christmas edition of Radio Times.  It's accompanied by a lovely photo of her on the Millennium Bridge and one of her aged 10! 

28 minutes ago, alison said:

Oh, that was the "relaxed" screening, which I didn't even know was happening until last night (nor, apparently, did a lot of other people).

Yes. I only knew about it because, when I went online to buy tickets for this evening, the opportunity to book popped up.