Looking for recommendations for a good sports therapist in London-ideally somebody who is used to treating dancers. I already have a fantastic dance physio in London & great local physio at home but am looking for a sports therapist who will be able to give a good massage to help release muscle tension. Would be very grateful for any suggestions! 

Would you mind telling me the name of your Dance Physio in London I can PM you if you would prefer? 

5 hours ago, Balletforever said:

Looking for recommendations for a good sports therapist in London-ideally somebody who is used to treating dancers. I already have a fantastic dance physio in London & great local physio at home but am looking for a sports therapist who will be able to give a good massage to help release muscle tension. Would be very grateful for any suggestions! 

Danielle at the Fairlee Chemist Battersea ( top of Queenstown Road). The treatment rooms are under the chemist and are basic but the sports massage is anything but! She has been treating my Dd for over 9 months now through lots of minor injuries and is fantastic! My Dd, who seems to have never ending lower leg problems, says she makes a huge difference.

• Like 1