Sign in to follow this  
Creakingstool

RBS mid associate auditions

Hi,

I'm sure I have read this but is the audition for mid associates the same session as for White Lodge?

I'm just looking at the audition insight session and trying to understand if its beneficial for someone applying to mid associates.

Yes to both your questions.  All the candidates audition together whether for Mids or WL, and the insight day will be helpful for everyone.

29 minutes ago, Pas de Quatre said:

Yes to both your questions.  All the candidates audition together whether for Mids or WL, and the insight day will be helpful for everyone.

Thanks for this. I think i will apply for the session, the date is not in our school holidays but after a conversation with the lovely lady at RBS (I forgot to ask the question about suitability hence this post!) I think we should be able to attend. Travelling down from Manchester I was worrying about train times and cost, such a shame they dont do regional insight sessions.

Creaking Stool - I can’t seem to find information about the insight day on the RB website - do you have a link for it? My dd is also keen to apply to Mids rather than WL. Thank you 😊 

2 hours ago, Pinkpip100 said:

Creaking Stool - I can’t seem to find information about the insight day on the RB website - do you have a link for it? My dd is also keen to apply to Mids rather than WL. Thank you 😊 

https://www.royalballetschool.org.uk/participate/insight-days/audition-insight-day/

Here you are. Hope you can make it and good luck to your daughter. The audition dates are also on the website, Manchester is 23rd Jan x