Royal Ballet Live at Lunch

Looks like yet another RB event not publicised on the ROH own website. When will they learn that not everyone is a slave to social media? Some people manage perfectly well without Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. What's wrong with publicising ROH events on their own website. I have the News page saved as a Favourite but for all the news it contains these days I may as well not bother. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jmhopton said:

Looks like yet another RB event not publicised on the ROH own website. When will they learn that not everyone is a slave to social media? Some people manage perfectly well without Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. What's wrong with publicising ROH events on their own website. I have the News page saved as a Favourite but for all the news it contains these days I may as well not bother. 

The intended audience for the event is the kind of person who uses social media.

I assume that since it's described as a 'drop-in' performance announced only on the previous day (and it seems only on Twitter) that it's really aimed at people who happen to be passing rather than at people who normally frequent the ROH. I have a vague memory of seeing the above item on Twitter but since I wouldn't go into town for a short ad hoc item (and presumably no seating! I have a bad back) I didn't pay it any attention. But it would be interesting to know who/what was involved.