Can Anyone Identify these Dancers?

Old photo floating round on Twitter and I wonder if anyone knows who the ballerina next to The Princess of Wales in a Swan costume might be and whether or the not the lady behind is also a dancer in the red gingham frock and again if so which ballet and who is she?  Was trying to determine the event possibly a gala of some sort early 90's I think?  Any info appreciated!

EBI5gvlWsAIhA-3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

1 hour ago, fashionista said:

The girl in Odette costume may be a very young Agnes Oaks ?

I am sure I have seen a photo in the Festival Theatre in Edinburgh of Oakes and Edur with The Princess of Wales, the dancers in Swan Lake costumes. I imagine it was taken at the Festival Theatre at a Gala there. 

Edited by RHowarth
I'd made it out that the Princess was in a Swan Lake costume

1 hour ago, RHowarth said:

I am sure I have seen a photo in the Festival Theatre in Edinburgh of Oakes and Edur with The Princess of Wales, the dancers in Swan Lake costumes. I imagine it was taken at the Festival Theatre at a Gala there. 

Sorry, I mean the photo I saw was taken at the Festival Theatre. No idea if it's the same one (although I should do as I spent enough time staring at it when I was an usherette there!). 

• Like 1

The NEC logo on the structure suggests it may have been a gala/ concert at the National Exhibition Centre. I did a quick search and there is mention of  a Prince’s Trust concert featuring dancers from the Portuguese ballet but Diana is wearing a different gown. But there may have been another gala there in other years.

12 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

The NEC logo on the structure suggests it may have been a gala/ concert at the National Exhibition Centre. I did a quick search and there is mention of  a Prince’s Trust concert featuring dancers from the Portuguese ballet but Diana is wearing a different gown. But there may have been another gala there in other years.

To me it looks as though it is a photograph taken from a television screen and NEC is the brand of the TV.  NEC used to be quite a common brand I think.

• Like 4