Hammond Lower School Auditions for 2020

Izzy_Ballet

Morning everyone, I assume the lack of activity on this post means that everyone is still waiting for response from submission of finance forms. I think people are right that it will be after 5th June before we hear anything which just seems so late to get things organised, although we don't know whether schools will be fully back in Sept anyway unless it is safe for them to go back. The added complication of boarding must be making things very difficult for all vocational schools trying to plan for the new academic year. My dd auditioned in Nov last year so has already waited 6 months so what's a few more weeks!! 

Hope everyone is staying safe xx 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, ButterflyBallerina said:

I had an email asking if we were sending our financial info over as they would be holding a meeting about it at the end of next week x

So we can expect to hear something week comm 15th June, more waiting 😥

52 minutes ago, Flower said:

Thanks for that info Butterfly. Has anybody else had an email reminding them about sending in finance forms? 

I suppose they will want to make sure they have everyone's forms in who are wanting to be considered for finance before they make final decisions on any fee remission. What's an extra couple of weeks waiting!! Fingers crossed for everyone xx

8 minutes ago, Milzmam said:

Have you had emails? Not had anything yet but doesn't sound like they are giving much fee remission out. 

Yep -  email landed with us this evening! No news yet is worth keeping fingers crossed for! Let us know when you get news. Keeping everything crossed for you. 

3 minutes ago, SpinningBoy said:

Yep -  email landed with us this evening! No news yet is worth keeping fingers crossed for! Let us know when you get news. Keeping everything crossed for you. 

Thanks will do but I'm not expecting anything and I think dd lost all hope aswell but still keeping our fingers crossed xx

We've not heard anything yet but to be honest the longer we've waited the more we've come to terms it might just not be her time as any fee remissions probably still won't be enough.

@Carlymay and @SpinningBoy I hope your DC are ok and as disapointing as it is I'm sure the future holds so much for them 💗💙 and they keep doing what they love.

Congratulations to those who have been offered fee remissions big decisions. 

Hope everyone is staying safe and well 💗

• Like 1

No not heard anything , keep refreshing my emails between phone calls for work. As I'm sure I've said on here before I am a very impatient person, haha. This process has definitely tested my patience, it's been 7 months today since dd audition and really just want to know one way or another what is happening. Unfortunately I have lost all hope but suppose I need to wait for email xx

1 hour ago, ButterflyBallerina said:

It is for year 7.

Unfortunately I still dont think we will be able to accept the place even with the generous fee remission.  

I'm hoping to speak to them today . 

Well good luck for today my DD is going into yr7, fingers crossed for you & hope your chat works out as you hope. However I appreciate it is a big commitment in this current climate xx

Edited by Betty’s mum