CAT Summer School (Northern Ballet - Leeds)

Damedolly

Hi

My daughter has accepted a place on the CAT scheme at Northern Ballet, can anyone tell me what they do at the summer school, we start in a week and I don’t feel very prepared! Any tips would be gratefully received, or are there any other newbies starting! 

• Jan McNulty changed the title to CAT Summer School (Northern Ballet - Leeds)
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Ballet2008 said:

My daughter is away this week of summer school but will be joining a week today. Any tips of what the need etc..  would be greatly appreciated too x She is a little nervous starting a week later than everyone else x

My daughter took her ballet shoes, pointe shoes, black footless tights and today she took her box, she said this evening that they aren’t allowed to wear skirts for summer school. What level will your daughter be joining? The girls were all lovely and really welcomed my daughter  x

On 30/07/2019 at 19:05, Cookiebelle23 said:

My daughter took her ballet shoes, pointe shoes, black footless tights and today she took her box, she said this evening that they aren’t allowed to wear skirts for summer school. What level will your daughter be joining? The girls were all lovely and really welcomed my daughter  x

Thank you x My daughter will be joining the level 2 class xx