Jump to content

Recommended Posts

That's what I meant: I'd assumed there was a fourth band for Sleeping Beauty too, and that the tickets had all gone for it already.  No way I was paying £50+ for a ticket.

 

Oh heck, you mean the prices shown already included the discount?  Oh well, that would have ruled me out then anyway.  I'd been thinking I might just stretch over £25 if I had to for a cast I particularly wanted to see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've had a very courteous response from Alex Beard admitting that the information sent to Friends about ticket packages was unclear and that not all staff were fully briefed.

Hats off to him for that and for the action taken and ongoing to put matters right.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can a ROH friend tell me if package booking for Winter is the same as Autumn?

 

I.e. I'm interested if £66 is the lowest price band for Swan Lake (amphi), and also wondering what the lowest price bands are for Onegin/The Cellist. 

(I am hoping it is the £39 for Onegin and £26 for the Cellist?) 

 

Many thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, JNC said:

Can a ROH friend tell me if package booking for Winter is the same as Autumn?

 

I.e. I'm interested if £66 is the lowest price band for Swan Lake (amphi), and also wondering what the lowest price bands are for Onegin/The Cellist. 

(I am hoping it is the £39 for Onegin and £26 for the Cellist?) 

 

Many thanks! 

£45 Swan Lake

£30 Onegin

£20 Cellist double bill

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Richard LH said:

£45 Swan Lake

£30 Onegin

£20 Cellist double bill

 

Many thanks Richard! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/09/2019 at 16:06, Richard LH said:

£45 Swan Lake

£30 Onegin

£20 Cellist double bill

I've just been trying to find something elsewhere on the forum (and on ROH site which is no help!) - can I just check, are these the only three ballet programmes in the next booking period which opens for General Booking on 24 Oct? 

Edited by RHowarth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it's only those three. (I've already done the Friends package booking.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RHowarth said:

I've just been trying to find something elsewhere on the forum (and on ROH site which is no help!) - can I just check, are these the only three ballet programmes in the next booking period which opens for General Booking on 24 Oct? 

 

http://www.roh.org.uk/seasons/2019-20

 

Try this RHowarth. I find it invaluable. If it still works. Sometime the ROH send me these links after I've asked for them and they work at the time, then when I try them at a later date they stop working and you get 'This page cannot be displayed' or something similar. So now when I get something really useful like this I save it to my task bar so hopefully it will function until next summer.

 

 

Edited by jmhopton
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jmhopton said:

 

http://www.roh.org.uk/seasons/2019-20

 

Try this RHowarth. I find it invaluable. If it still works. Sometime the ROH send me these links after I've asked for them and they work at the time, then when I try them at a later date they stop working and you get 'This page cannot be displayed' or something similar. So now when I get something really useful like this I save it to my task bar so hopefully it will function until next summer.

 

 

 

I too have this calendar bookmarked. I really really hope that ROH do not get rid of this 'old style' webpage (which is helpful, clear and the perfect size as it does not require any scrolling!). 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...