Wanted: RBS matinee on 14 July

Hi, I've got a side balcony ticket (B61) which I've just realised I'm not going to be able to use as I'm now out of town on Sunday.  Unfortunately it's a paper ticket but I could post it to you today if you are interested? £41 face value but would happily take £30.  But it is on the side, so depending where your amphi seat is, may not be much of an upgrade!

hi @Lindsay
Sorry not to see your message sooner. Too late to post the tix but you could return it to the box office (if you haven't already)
I will check the box office pre show for any returns and am sure others will do so as well.

http://www.roh.org.uk/policies/terms-and-conditions-of-sale

>>

3.5.    Returned tickets will only be offered for resale at the management's discretion. The original purchaser may place tickets for resale by sending an email (including Order Number and ticket details) to BoxOffice@roh.org.uk no later than two hours prior to the start of the performance. In person the original purchaser may place tickets for resale at the Box Office no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the performance.

3.6.    Returned tickets are sold subject to customer demand and only if there are no more tickets available in that part of the theatre or on that price band.

3.7.    Returned tickets may be withdrawn from resale at any time at the original purchaser’s request and/or at the management’s discretion. To reclaim or track the status an existing resale, please telephone the Box Office on +44 (0)20 7304 4000.

3.8.    If returned tickets are successfully resold, a £4 fee per ticket resold will apply. This fee is charged to the original purchaser.