Discovering Repertoire - North West

SugarPlum2000

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any schools that do the RAD discovering repertoire classes in the north west? Preferably by within easy travelling distance of Liverpool? I’ve contacted the RAD headquarters but I’m yet to receive a reply. 

TIA

Lancelyn Dance school in Bebington and En Pointe in Greasby both do Discovering Repertoire classes and exams, and have excellent teachers.  If you get any response from RAD headquarters could you let us know what else is available in the North West?

1 hour ago, SwanFlake said:

Lancelyn Dance school in Bebington and En Pointe in Greasby both do Discovering Repertoire classes and exams, and have excellent teachers.  If you get any response from RAD headquarters could you let us know what else is available in the North West?

Thank you! I’ll have a look at both to see. Once they have replied I will let you know

En pointe in Greasby is owned by a teacher that was covering at my old dance school for maternity leave so if you were considering classes there I would definitely recommend it  ☺️

Edited by SugarPlum2000
Addition of text
  • Like 2