ENB Nutcracker Casting?

Do we know the casting for ENB Nutcracker yet? Apologies if this has already been posted. I've been so busy recently that I haven't been able to keep up with balletco properly.

Jane

Edited by JaneL

Tamara has made it known that Daria and Vadim will be dancing the opening night at the Coliseum but, beyond that, there is no firm news. However, if the timing of the Sleeping Beauty casting announcement is anything to go by, the Nutcracker roll call is likely to be posted sooner than was the case when Wayne was AD.

• Like 1

I didn't know either of those things - interesting match! I though ENB were avoiding Soton and just going there in the spring, so thanks! Clearly various people's mailing lists aren't working as they should be. Maybe a day out visiting my friend might be a good idea.

We understand ENB are "at home" rehearsing Nutcracker before reverting to Beauty at Liverpool Empire next week - interestingly Max tweeted yesterday that he was to rehearse with Tamara; so perhaps my previous post is already wrong and he will be the nephew / Prince visiting the Stalbaum-Ashtons when she dances the lead? Does anyone have their ear to the ground?