Ballet Boost Associates - thread for questions, tips etc

TinyNEDancer

On 09/12/2019 at 22:22, TKT said:

Thank you @Crystaltips Did your DD audition for BB & if so, do you know what was expected of her? My DD is 10.

Hi..my dd auditioned a year ago now and has loved being with BBA ever since. She didn't do the auditions per se but did an in class audition in Devon. They expect correct turn out, artistry, love of dance, good posture and port de bras. My DS went in expecting nothing and came out having had a great lesson, being offered a place in Devon and London (closer to us) and the ABAs (many rbs associate teachers teach at ABA). She is in 2b now and taught by Lowri shone who is still an enb dancer. The contemporary classes in London are fantastic too and another string to their bow xxx And Emma Northmore is so hands on and so approachable xxx having had 2 assessments now, I can tell you they take much care to provide feedback on every child to enable them individually to grow as a dancer. It's not a standard tick box assessment, each child is watched and reported on, on their own merit, it's important to Ballet Boost. They also have no issue in giving ad hoc feedback. All the teachers are so approachable as are they with attendance. They are supportive if a child has other ballet commitments as long as you are open and honest and they celebrate the children who get other opportunities  such as RBS associates, ybss etc xxx

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic