RBS Junior Associate Newbies

BattementBatty

My daughter is finishing year 6 this year and no longer needs her character skirt. It’s like new as they haven’t worn it much. Would anyone be interested in buying secondhand? If so I can put the measurements on here.

Regarding tue tracksuits everyone in my dd’s class has them and the do the first set of warmup exercises in them. I would buy slightly bigger as they do shrink slightly in the wash. 

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BalletNorth said:

My daughter is finishing year 6 this year and no longer needs her character skirt. It’s like new as they haven’t worn it much. Would anyone be interested in buying secondhand? If so I can put the measurements on here.

Regarding tue tracksuits everyone in my dd’s class has them and the do the first set of warmup exercises in them. I would buy slightly bigger as they do shrink slightly in the wash. 

I would be interested in measurements  please.

Hello

We will be joining Bath year 5. It’s all a bit of a whirlwind! So grateful for such informative posts - thank you. Could anyone please tell me what the difference is between 24 and 32 sessions other than obviously a different number of sessions? Is this down to differing locations or ability?

8 hours ago, Balletboymum said:

Hello my son is starting JA in Birmingham in Septmeber. Does anyone know any info regarding times etc??? 

Which year will he be starting? My DS will be going into Y6, which is every Saturday (32 sessions) 12:45pm to 15:00pm. The classes are returning to Birmingham Royal Ballet studios, as they were moved to Nicholson School of Dance whilst BRB was closed.

32 minutes ago, BalletBoysDad said:

Which year will he be starting? My DS will be going into Y6, which is every Saturday (32 sessions) 12:45pm to 15:00pm. The classes are returning to Birmingham Royal Ballet studios, as they were moved to Nicholson School of Dance whilst BRB was closed.

He will starting year 4 🙂

1 hour ago, Tori85 said:

Hi, my daughter is due to start JAs in Manchester this September. She will be Y4. Does anyone know what days and times this is likely to be on? I have heard that it is moving location too??

Hello Tori and welcome to the Forum!

I’m not sure if they send all centres at the same time, but I received my information pack a couple of hours ago so hopefully everyone else will also have received full info today or tomorrow to answer all of those burning questions! X

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PurplePirouette said:

I’m not sure if they send all centres at the same time, but I received my information pack a couple of hours ago so hopefully everyone else will also have received full info today or tomorrow to answer all of those burning questions! X

Is this via email or post? 🙂

1 hour ago, Balletboymum said:

Is this via email or post? 🙂

It was via e-mail. Quite a long one with five attachments; handbook for our centre, boys uniform list, girls uniform list (including where to purchase everything), skirt details and a sheet specifically for our class with times and dates for the year. X

12 hours ago, PurplePirouette said:

It was via e-mail. Quite a long one with five attachments; handbook for our centre, boys uniform list, girls uniform list (including where to purchase everything), skirt details and a sheet specifically for our class with times and dates for the year. X

Fingers crossed they all start coming out in the next week or so then 😊

On 19/06/2021 at 08:25, Crazylifecrazykids said:

My DD is finishing Yr 6 Jas and we have a character skirt, these are hand made for RBS, happy to sell if anyone interested... sen me a message if interested 😊

Yes I’d be interested. Do you have the measurements please? 

18 minutes ago, Dancernowmum said:

Afraid I can't open the image on my pad! 

Sorry it says  'Measure from the waist to below the knee, add 10cm for turning up hem etc. You will need this overall length x 3, plus an extra 10cm from the waistband'.

(we found it easier to use the make up service offered 😃)

23 hours ago, Balletbuds80 said:

I might be interested in the skirt. What measurements length and waist? 

Hi sorry this has sold now. I do have a size 2 leotard and some character shoes if you are interested 

1 minute ago, Missdancemum said:

Hi, is anyone else still waiting on email with class times & information? 

Lots of London got their emails today, so wonder if it is by centre? 

For those selling bits, I would be interested in anything fitting a new year 4 JA, she is 56cm waist and 46cm to just below knee. Just pm me 

On 18/06/2021 at 17:33, BalletNorth said:

Hi, I would be interested in the skirt or any uniform! Thanks, Charlotte 

Came across this forum …. How lovely to share information and find new dance mums. 
My DD will be starting in JA1 class London September. 
The hair topic is a HUGE help as I never get this style right 🤯

xxxx

Edited by SM1