Sign in to follow this  
NotaClue

PBT - Progressing Ballet Technique (North)

Does anyone know of any PBT classes that aren’t based South ...

and open.

i know there are many open classes for PBT Birmingham and below but there doesn’t seem to be much North way - thank you xxx

We could never find any.....so my dd has a membership......£12 a month and she does it 3 times a week :)

16 minutes ago, sunrise81 said:

We could never find any.....so my dd has a membership......£12 a month and she does it 3 times a week :)

Where do you do this with a membership 🤗 xxx

12 hours ago, sunrise81 said:

Its online.....there are tutorials and then classes.....she really likes it :) If you take a look at the website

https://www.pbt.dance/

Thank you I’ll take a look ... she would like classes to actually go to, but it’s proving difficult to find 🤔

Yeah we found that too sadly.....she really likes the online tutorial though. Yorkshire Ballet Seminars are doing a back to ballet workshop at end of august, and they are doing some pbt as part of that.... so dd is going and she can see if she has been doing it correctly 

Edited by sunrise81

Hi I teach intensive ballet & PBT workshops for students all over Britain & Europe. Please feel free to message me dance.vision@outlook.com also fb @intensiveballetworkshopspluspbtforstudents or Instagram julie.clarke.pbt 07586478712 website www.julieanneclarke.co.uk 

Centre Pointe Manchester also run PBT classes at their studios, maybe call them 0161 3370300 and find out more. They have an excellent reputation