Balletcoforum Get-togethers

Nice to meet some people beforehand. Apologies for not re-appearing in the intervals. By the time I'd extricated myself from the auditorium & been to the loo I didn't feel I'd have time to make it up there - though given the first interval ended up being significantly longer than 25 mins, in hindsight I would have had time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dawnstar said:

Nice to meet some people beforehand. Apologies for not re-appearing in the intervals. By the time I'd extricated myself from the auditorium & been to the loo I didn't feel I'd have time to make it up there - though given the first interval ended up being significantly longer than 25 mins, in hindsight I would have had time.

It was great to meet you too, albeit briefly, and the others.

I was impressed by the speed of  your later  review of the triple bill, which I thought was spot on, by the way!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richard LH said:

It was great to meet you too, albeit briefly, and the others.

I was impressed by the speed of  your later  review of the triple bill, which I thought was spot on, by the way!

I have nearly an hour on the train back to Cambridge from London so have plenty of time to comment on whatever I've seen that evening (writing this on the much briefer train ride to work!).

• Like 1

Just come back to this thread and yes it was great to meet so many people on Tuesday! Sorry to miss you Dawnstar as I think I must have left just before you arrived as was trying to say hello to a friend too.....who I didn't find in the end!! And then had to go down and then back up again to get to the Balcony. 

Will look out for people next Wednesday! 

Richard am about to reply! 

13 minutes ago, LinMM said:

Just come back to this thread and yes it was great to meet so many people on Tuesday! Sorry to miss you Dawnstar as I think I must have left just before you arrived as was trying to say hello to a friend too.....who I didn't find in the end!! And then had to go down and then back up again to get to the Balcony. 

Will look out for people next Wednesday! 

Richard am about to reply! 

I didn't get there till about ten past seven, thanks to my train arriving into London nearly quarter of an hour late, so I wasn't there long before I then had to head back down to the stalls.