A minor point, maybe.  The ability to check the view of the stage from a particular seat seems to have vanished from the ROH site (or at least I have been unable to find it despite looking quite hard).  It would be really useful to have this back, given at present the circumstances of booking have left me (and no doubt others) with tickets in areas of the house less familiar, and it's not clear just how bad the view is going to be. Has anyone else managed to find this ? All I could get was a video about how they had gone about taking pictures from each seat -  but not, sadly, the results of all that effort. 

• Like 4

It's connected to the seating plan selection method so I'm sure it will be back for the new season.

Someone did post a method of seeing the pics from each seat elsewhere but I can't find the link at the moment

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Lizbie1 said:

I haven't tried it recently but here it is:

(Pleased to exhibit again my association of this post with the word "finagle"!)

Works perfectly, thank you. And thank you @Saodan for the original post.

Edited by oncnp
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Lizbie1 said:

(Pleased to exhibit again my association of this post with the word "finagle"!)

And again, I am pleased to have made an impression! Crazy this is over two years old now

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Saodan said:

And again, I am pleased to have made an impression! Crazy this is over two years old now

Gosh, thank you Saodan! I don’t suppose you know of a way to see the actual seat itself, do you?  I tried to change “stage-view” to “seat-view” in the url but no luck. 🤔

On 09/05/2021 at 21:52, Anna C said:

Gosh, thank you Saodan! I don’t suppose you know of a way to see the actual seat itself, do you?  I tried to change “stage-view” to “seat-view” in the url but no luck. 🤔

Yes, you change "stage-view" to "position-view". You were so close!

• Like 4

On 09/05/2021 at 21:16, Saodan said:

I haven't posted on here for so long but I had to sign in to say thanks for this 🙂. I remember the post now but had forgotten about it.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Timmie said:

I haven't posted on here for so long but I had to sign in to say thanks for this 🙂. I remember the post now but had forgotten about it.

Good to see you back Timmie!

• Like 2