2 hours ago, LinMM said:

Have ordered the E10945 in Burgundy from Sheila! Looking forward to getting it and matching it up to other dance gear!!

It’s a good job we are in consecutive classes rather than the same one, because so have I ☺️

Ha ha  ....I'm going to definitely wear it on my return to classes then ......which will be the Tuesday after next( 11th) as some good news is that my elbow isn't fractured so think another week of rest and I will be up and running ( though walking carefully might be more appropriate in my case) I might even wear a skirt that night ....I've got a couple I think might go with it though these days tend to keep skirts for workshops and the like. 

• Like 1

Leotard I ordered from Sheila arrived this morning and it's a perfect fit!! I'm so pleased with it!  I spent a bit of time( I didn't have) messing around to see which skirts it would go with and it matches to a tee one Dare to Pink made for me last year ....as well as going with black and navy!! So a very happy bunny here!! Have now ordered the black one!

What with the Bolshoi and the Autumn ENB and Royal seasons coming up looks like I will have to come out of retirement and get a job 😳

• Like 1

On 28/05/2019 at 11:02, RuthE said:

Oooh, I've just spotted that some suppliers do it in royal blue.  Might have to go leotard-shopping again...

Sorry I missed your post here, there's a Midnight Blue, it's one of my favourite colours but I'd say it was closer to Navy than Royal but with a purple hue it's kind of its own thing!

I've attached a pic of 2 midnight blue with a freed navy for comparison, I'd say they were a little darker than appears in the picture but should give you a good guide.

midnightblue.jpg.00c0351798067a8a13c5b572d67aadc4.jpg

• Like 3