Kathryn Morgan joining MCB!

So, I know American ballet isn’t discussed here quite as often as the British and let alone particular American dancers... but I thought this was super interesting. I can’t recall many instances of dancers returning to a professional career in this type of circumstances so it seems quite extraordinary to me.

• Like 7

Thanks for this Snowweisz.  I have followed some of Kathryn Morgan's story on the American forum.

I wish her all the very best at MCB.  She has been through so much and worked so hard to get back to her dancing career she deserves all the luck in the world.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Jan McNulty said:

Thanks for this Snowweisz.  I have followed some of Kathryn Morgan's story on the American forum.

I wish her all the very best at MCB.  She has been through so much and worked so hard to get back to her dancing career she deserves all the luck in the world.

You’re welcome, Jan!

I agree, she’s overcome not just her health condition with an under researched, under treated illness. But also her personal struggles and it’s amazing to see her come up on top again. She advocated for herself repeatedly and it’s very inspiring that she succeeded.

• Like 5