Waverley

RBS Junior Associates 2019

7 minutes ago, tutugirl said:

I have had 3 JAs get in off SWL over the years and the odd mid .

Awww thats nice to hear ... SWL is an achievement in itself, but I was unsure exactly how it worked, and if ever anyone had successfully found a place 🙂

My dd got in off swl too......got a phone call from Sylvia Hubbard about 3 days after results came out :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sunrise81 said:

My dd got in off swl too......got a phone call from Sylvia Hubbard about 3 days after results came out :)

Awww wonderful.  My daughter has been give SWL for Manchester Centre, Year 6.  I have replied accepted her place on the SWL and have given a couple of other Centre options which would also be accessible too, but I had no idea whether or not people ever got places from it etc ... thankyou 🙂

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Creakingstool said:

Manchester results are out and its a no for my DD :( I hope she isn't too disappointed when I tell her.

This was for a year 6 place. Good luck to everyone still waiting xx

Bless you, totally agree with RahRahs mum that the universe has amazing things coming her way. Xxx

Fingers crossed for results today for Eastleigh and Leeds 🤞 waiting on London results for a Manchester Associate Year 6 place for my DD. Loving all the buzz and suport in this group for everyone 😁

Geez, they’re not rushing these emails out are they... 😭

On the edge about Eastleigh.

I know, I'm refreshing like mad and we are waiting for London so a while for us yet! Good luck everyone, fingers crossed for some results today.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ExpatB said:

Geez, they’re not rushing these emails out are they... 😭

On the edge about Eastleigh.

They aren’t are they 😟. I’m not even waiting for Eastleigh but Leeds and I feel quite sick today. 

I keep refreshing to see if Eastleigh are out so I know Leeds are imminent as I don’t think I’ll sleep again tonight if they don’t come out today 😭

Keeping my my fingers crossed for everyone x

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SJBallet said:

I keep refreshing to see if Eastleigh are out so I know Leeds are imminent as I don’t think I’ll sleep again tonight if they don’t come out today 😭

When Eastleigh comes out you’ll know it from me within seconds. 

You here are the only people I can share it with, as I keep my email refresh obsession secret from everyone else in my life and DD is at school till late today. 😉

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ExpatB said:

You here are the only people I can share it with, as I keep my email refresh obsession secret from everyone else in my life and DD is at school till late today. 😉

I am exactly the same. Although DD isn’t at school late and I’ll probably have picked her up by the time Leeds come out if they do today. 

I feel as though my heart is beating out of my chest today. 

So glad there is someone to share the nerves with as not everyone gets in in real life and makes me feel like a pushy mum!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SJBallet said:

I am exactly the same. Although DD isn’t at school late and I’ll probably have picked her up by the time Leeds come out if they do today. 

I feel as though my heart is beating out of my chest today. 

So glad there is someone to share the nerves with as not everyone gets in in real life and makes me feel like a pushy mum!

It’s so easy to get all tangled up, isn’t it.

I’ve sworn so many times I won’t stress or obsess about this. Told myself over and over again that it’s totally OK either way. I actually believe it too. Usually. And look at me now. LOL. 

• Like 1

Just now, ExpatB said:

It’s so easy to get all tangled up, isn’t it.

I’ve sworn so many times I won’t stress or obsess about this. Told myself over and over again that it’s totally OK either way. I actually believe it too. Usually. And look at me now. LOL. 

Me too and I’ve been so calm until Newcastle results came out and now I’m a ball of nerves. 

I know in my heart it will be a no and thats ok. DD will be ok as she loves her Sat dance classes and we’ve got a few other auditions things coming up which will hopefully result in good news. But it doesn’t stop me wishing for a good result for her and now I just want to know so I can stop stressing 😂😂

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, ExpatB said:

Feeling is mutual ExpatB I also have this secret obsession however you are lucky your wait may be over today I think I will have to wait until next week now for a Totnes result.  Would love to receive a yes but realistically expecting a no.

Edited by Dancing Daisy

Yes it is looking like we will be waiting until next week for Bath too. Every time a batch of results come out and we get a bit closer I feel slightly more 🤢

Were any of the Totnes people on here at the insight day? We did our insight day in Totnes because we missed the deadline for our nearest centres.

5 minutes ago, Dancing Daisy said:

Feeling is mutual ExpatB I also have this secret obsession however you are lucky your wait may be over today I think I will have to wait until next week now for a Totnes result.  Would love to receive a yes but realistically expecting a no.

I don’t feel lucky. I feel like a mess. 😂

They’ve skipped days in the past, e.g. last year. 

This audition was on 13th May, exactly a month ago in Eastleigh... it seems like ages ago. 

Just now, ExpatB said:

I don’t feel lucky. I feel like a mess. 😂

They’ve skipped days in the past, e.g. last year. 

This audition was on 13th May, exactly a month ago in Eastleigh... it seems like ages ago. 

Why would they skip days 😭😭

I’ll be driving home shortly. That’s 45mins I won’t be able to refresh!!

5 minutes ago, Spamcat said:

Yes it is looking like we will be waiting until next week for Bath too. Every time a batch of results come out and we get a bit closer I feel slightly more 🤢

Were any of the Totnes people on here at the insight day? We did our insight day in Totnes because we missed the deadline for our nearest centres.

Hiya we were there!! We’ve applied for a year 5 place.  Refreshing already!! 🤞🤞

1 minute ago, SJBallet said:

Why would they skip days 😭😭

I’ll be driving home shortly. That’s 45mins I won’t be able to refresh!!

And if they skip a day. That means it might be Eastleigh tomorrow and Leeds might not be until Monday which is just too cruel. 😟

Luckily DD has no idea the results are due 😥

4 minutes ago, JoB said:

Hiya we were there!! We’ve applied for a year 5 place.  Refreshing already!! 🤞🤞

Good luck! I was there with my DD who was one of the smallest there in a light pink leotard, and her friend, one of the boys. There were only 3 boys if I remember right.

15 minutes ago, Spamcat said:

We didn't go to the insight day my DD was dancing at a local dance festival.

5 minutes ago, Spamcat said:

Good luck! I was there with my DD who was one of the smallest there in a light pink leotard, and her friend, one of the boys. There were only 3 boys if I remember right.

My little girl is a small one too in a black leotard, good luck!!! 🤞🤞

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrazyDanceMum said:

This is torture. Was so sure Eastleigh would be out today.

Me too wishful thinking 

Not holding out much hope for getting Leeds today then! 😔

Just now, balletboy8 said:

Still time for Eastleigh, I'm hoping 😁

Me too, but with every minute less so.