RBS Junior Associates 2019

AllAboutTheJourney

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A no for my DD, y 6 at Birmingham not told her yet as ironically got the email just before I took her to dance, so proud of her for having the guts to go for it.  Well done to the yes’s and so sorry for the not now’s. DD got a no from Elmhurst too, double whammy rejection.  😢😢 not looking forward to telling her 😢😢

3 minutes ago, Shellym said:

A no for my DD, y 6 at Birmingham not told her yet as ironically got the email just before I took her to dance, so proud of her for having the guts to go for it.  Well done to the yes’s and so sorry for the not now’s. DD got a no from Elmhurst too, double whammy rejection.  😢😢 not looking forward to telling her 😢😢

Poor kid! It’s a tough game! X

50 minutes ago, Shellym said:

That's tough news. Best of luck next year 🙁

47 minutes ago, WhatsThePointe said:

A no for us for y5 Birmingham. She will be sad I think as waitlist last year and felt she was better this time. 

At least I can stop checking now 🤣

Good luck to those still waiting.

Tough day, good luck next year 🙁

1 hour ago, stardust1 said:

We've had our email from Birmingham....its a yes for DD (year 6).  We got 24 sessions our first preference w

as for 32.

Congratulations! Your dd will have the most wonderful teacher for the 24 session class in Birmingham  (she is normally the teacher they use in the auditions too as she’s so fantastic with the children!) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JJ700 said:

Aww congratulations to all the yes's!! Making me nervous for bath results now 🙈. Maybe not long if they're doing 2 centres in 1 day. 

It was only one and a half today...

Newcastle and half of Birmingham. 

I’m guessing the other half of Birmingham tomorrow.

Also, last year there were sometimes breaks with no results sent out. 

At least we’re in this madness together. 

• Like 2

We just had our result for y4 Birmingham (day 2) - it’s a no for us! But actually we all feel fine, DD not bothered in the least and it makes me feel a bit relieved that we don’t have to decide as we accepted elmhurst 🙃. Just feel happy we have an answer! good luck to everyone else!! xx

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Astrid said:

We just had our result for y4 Birmingham (day 2) - it’s a no for us! But actually we all feel fine, DD not bothered in the least and it makes me feel a bit relieved that we don’t have to decide as we accepted elmhurst 🙃. Just feel happy we have an answer! good luck to everyone else!! xx

@Astrid so sorry you got a no but really glad you've got Elmhurst. I think it's a fantastic school. Hope to see you there on Saturday!