RBS Junior Associates 2019

AllAboutTheJourney

Congratulations to all the yeses so far and sorry for the not yets. Hope the rest of the results are out soon.

Last year I recall them skipping over the Birmingham results. Results for the 1 day auditions seemed to come out before Birmingham which is 2 days. Having said that Birmingham auditions last year weren't as early as they were this year. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, CrazyDanceMum said:

Congratulations to all the yeses so far and sorry for the not yets. Hope the rest of the results are out soon.

Last year I recall them skipping over the Birmingham results. Results for the 1 day auditions seemed to come out before Birmingham which is 2 days. Having said that Birmingham auditions last year weren't as early as they were this year. 

Whoa, would that put Eastleigh next?!?

10 minutes ago, CrazyDanceMum said:

The order of cities was as follows. So if they’re doing single days first it’s definitely Eastleigh next. If they’re doing it chronologically, it’s Birmingham. 

We’ll know soon. 

Now I’m starting to sweat. We were in Eastleigh, I thought I have a few days.

Newcastle

Birmingham (2 days)

Manchester (2 days)

Eastleigh

Leeds

Bath (2 days)

Totnes

London (4 days)

Dundee

2 minutes ago, CrazyDanceMum said:

I think it's possible and I'm sure hoping so as DD auditioned at Eastleigh for a London place! 

Same. Auditioned in Eastleigh for London.

We were number 88 and around 2 PM. 

14 minutes ago, CrazyDanceMum said:

Yes I think I remember that happening as I was awaiting results and they didn’t come for a while, but who knows this year hey! 

Son or Daughter? Daughter
Birthday? Early November
Year applied for? 6
Auditioned in? London
For a place in? London (32)
Second choice? London (24)
Applied before? Yes, twice, both straight ‘no’s’
Any other centres?  No

Any other info? DD was in group 1 in London, the smallest in her group. She fits the physical characteristics in all ways except for her feet! They are ok but I fear not really RBS feet. She has worked so hard on them and has improved the flexibility and strength, but I would be very surprised if it is enough for a yes. She knows this, and seems to have forgotten about the audition anyway!

3 minutes ago, CrazyDanceMum said:

How funny ExpatB my DD was 89!

Your daughter had a purple / dark lilac leotard.

She has light eyes, dark hair in a simple single bun. She’s much taller than my own DD. ❤️

Good luck to us all! 

Hello newbie poster (although I've been following the whole time😊)! So excited to hear results coming through - well done to all regardless of outcome!

Son

Birthday May

Applied for year 6

Auditioned in London for Eastleigh (we missed our Eastleigh audition due to a delayed flight 🙈)

First audition of its kind

No other centres currently

Summer school possibly Ballet Boost

Additional info: Hasn't danced for long at all but has excellent flexibility and nice lines. 

We are very relaxed when it comes to a yes or no - obviously a yes would be fab but I'm a firm believer in everything happening (or not) for a reason! xxx

3 minutes ago, ExpatB said:

Your daughter had a purple / dark lilac leotard.

She has light eyes, dark hair in a simple single bun. She’s much taller than my own DD. ❤️

Good luck to us all! 

Wow, yes that's her, although hair is lighter when it's not covered with a can of hair spray. I remember your DD too think she was in black with blonde hair. Saw your earlier post about her being small and did wonder if that could be her.  Fingers crossed for everyone 🤞 x

5 minutes ago, CrazyDanceMum said:

Wow, yes that's her, although hair is lighter when it's not covered with a can of hair spray. I remember your DD too think she was in black with blonde hair. Saw your earlier post about her being small and did wonder if that could be her.  Fingers crossed for everyone 🤞 x

Yes,  small but mighty in black. 

She stands out, because she sort of always looks like she’s gate crashing her big sister’s classes. 😂

Congratulations for all yes and good luck next time for not yet ones. 

Good luck for all who are waiting.

Child: daughter

Year 5

Birthday April

Audition in London (29.5.).

First choice: London

Second choice: Eastleigh

Auditioned last year for London, SWL

Other: had excellent year in Ballet boost and looking forward for next year as moved from juniors to mids. 

These kids are heros for doing the audition regardless of outcome. This thread has helped me through this brutal process and it's lovely hearing the support for eachother. I've got everything crossed and nearly in tears with every result posted I've seen x 

• Like 4

I’m not sure I will be able to cope with waiting for London, which will probably be a “no” but you never know. Does anyone know how many over all auditioned this year (apologies if already asked)?

Edited by Catlynn
Spelling error