RBS Junior Associates 2019

AllAboutTheJourney

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, TinyNEDancer said:

Amazing news @Bunny and @PutYourBooteesOn on!!! Huge congratulations to them both!! We have a no here, as expected, thankfully she has another offer so I hope that softens the blow. I think she'll be ok. So SO pleased for the yes's!!

Ahh Tiny so sorry, so hard and such a tiny chance? Well done to her for going for it and hopefully will try again next year? Fingers crossed for elmhurst for you too!! 🍀🍀xxxxx

• Like 1

Hi, new to the forum 😬 wishing everyone luck and happy email refreshing as Newcastle results are out 👏🏻

Daughter

auditioned London for Manchester Associates

March birthday - Year 6 place

good luck everyone xx

4 minutes ago, Astrid said:

Ahh Tiny so sorry, so hard and such a tiny chance? Well done to her for going for it and hopefully will try again next year? Fingers crossed for elmhurst for you too!! 🍀🍀xxxxx

Thank you. Such a tiny chance. But she loved the insight day and the audition and I think she would try again next year, unless something happens in the meantime... She will be upset if she doesn't get Elmhurst 🙁 Any tips on that one would be very much appreciated but I won't derail this thread!!

Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

24 minutes ago, PutYourBooteesOn said:

YES!!!!!! She got a yes!!!!!!

Wow this is fantastic. Well done to your DD. 

Son or Daughter? Daughter
Birthday? September (beginning)
Year applied for? 4
Auditioned in? Leeds
For a place in? Leeds
Second choice? Newcastle 
Applied before? No
Any other centres? Applying for ballet boost in a couple of weeks and EYB on Tues

Any other info? As much as I am dreaming I cannot honestly believe we’ll get a place. DD seems to fit the body type and although has some hyper mobile joints isn’t really flexible plus she was at the end of an injury recovery at the time of audition (and was also poorly bless her)

I haven't dared post in here much for fear of tempting fate (and trying not to obsess) but what I can’t get my head round is why when the stats for getting in are so tiny, there are so many yes’s on these threads

I’ve therefore decided the thread must be a good luck charm 😁

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dancebug said:

Do you think Birmingham will be today!

There’s a chance they could come towards the end of the day isn’t there..if not tomorrow? oh god, about to go on double pick up rain soaked school run at 230 and then straight to swimming..I’ll be refreshing like a crazed loon all along the way 🙈

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, TinyNEDancer said:

Amazing news @Bunny and @PutYourBooteesOn on!!! Huge congratulations to them both!! We have a no here, as expected, thankfully she has another offer so I hope that softens the blow. I think she'll be ok. So SO pleased for the yes's!!

Sorry to hear this. Hope your DD is ok. And fab to have another offer x

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SJBallet said:

I’ve therefore decided the thread must be a good luck charm 😁

I think you are right @SJBallet I had the same thought when I read through last years thread, that the percentage of yeses on here seems to be much higher than the overall percentage.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Astrid said:

@Spamcat yes!! 😬

10 minutes ago, Astrid said:

There’s a chance they could come towards the end of the day isn’t there..if not tomorrow? oh god, about to go on double pick up rain soaked school run at 230 and then straight to swimming..I’ll be refreshing like a crazed loon all along the way 🙈

I'm freaking out!!! Tena ladies & gin might help get me through every email notificatio 😂

• Like 3