RBS Junior Associates 2019

AllAboutTheJourney

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Incidentally my DD was the second last number in the last group of the last day of London auditions. So when I (eventually...) get an email then you can rest assured someone’s turning on their out of office and running out the door thinking thank goodness that’s all done for another year 😂 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Waverley said:

Incidentally my DD was the second last number in the last group of the last day of London auditions. So when I (eventually...) get an email then you can rest assured someone’s turning on their out of office and running out the door thinking thank goodness that’s all done for another year 😂 

ohh l am dying here, we had to do video audition so l have no idea where we fit in, looking forward to hearing from you x

17 minutes ago, Catlynn said:

Good luck to all still waiting! I have to now go home from a lovely day out in London and tell

my daughter the bad news ☹️

I feel your pain, we’ve just had our no email😢 I hope your dd is ok, they are usually far more resilient than us! X

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sally-Anne said:

How are the results going? Are most London results in now?

Thinking ahead to next year, I’m wondering if there are other schools that offer associate programmes for year 7? I know there is Central School of Ballet in London, but are there others? It would be nice to have some options as it seems my dd, as lovely as she is, may not be the RBS ‘type’

Try Ballet Boost - it’s an excellent associate programme!