Royal Ballet Mid Associates

GBC

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, allnewtome said:

Results are out for Mids.  It was a no for us.  Think daughter has forgotten about it anyway as it was so long ago!

Which centre was this for? We are waiting for Manchester! Sorry for your DD x

Edited by Starshine

Just now, Katia05 said:

Still waiting here too for London... Hopefully the suspense will soon be over! :)

Must be out today!  Good luck to all those still waiting xx

1 minute ago, Katia05 said:

Still waiting here too for London... Hopefully the suspense will soon be over! :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SarahBallet said:

Was this for London?  How did you find out please?

Going on past experience, results usually come out in order of audition date. So if Bath was the first audition centre, results will have come out from that audition first regardless of where the training will take place. London auditions are, I believe, usually last to take place. I expect results will be soon though, this week I would have thought as there are fewer audition centres for Mids/SAs than there are for JAs, where the results can come out over several days.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jan McNulty said:

Hello For the love of Grace and welcome to the Forum!

Thank you! 

I know of 2 who have heard from Manchester! Both no’s! My daughter is on the waitlist! Not sure what this means? We were day 1 of the Manchester auditions don’t know if that will make a difference! Good luck everyone 

Edited by For the love of Grace
  • Like 1

It means that she is of the required standard/suitable for RBS training but that they have too many suitable children and so she has been placed on a (usually short) waiting list to see if anyone drops out or declines their place.  Being able to attend a different centre increases her chances of getting a place if its feasible but it isn't for everybody.  Where I live we are half way between Birmingham and Manchester so children could feasible attend either centre.