Selection of XS Leotards For Sale

Tutu15

Selection of XS leotards for sale! They’re all just my leotards I don’t wear anymore/ don’t flatter me and are all in excellent condition with very few if any signs of wear as I really look after my dance clothes. If you would like photos please DM me your email! 

Mariia ‘Tatiana’ light pink cap sleeve leotard with dark blue trim and sleeves. Worn very few times. Size P. £25

So Dance light blue leotard with strappy back. Child Size 12-14 but I bought as a size XS and fits perfectly with full front lining for support (only noted as sometimes child leotards do not have lining). £15

Roch Valley Purple leotard with velvet details. Size 3 which fits me, I’m a size XS. Very flattering, strap sewn up but could easily be undone. £10

Red So Dance leotard with criss cross strappy back. Size 4. £15

Body Wrappers Premier Collection black leotard with beautiful lace details front and back. Size XS. Some elastic strings coming out of lace but was like this after first hand wash, not noticeable, could be cut and I can show in photos. £15

Black leotard with rainbow accents on front and back with back cut out. Really unique leotard. Size XS. £15

Prices don’t include P&P, willing to consider all reasonable offers x

Edited by Tutu15
Autocorrect!
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...