Career Coaching for Dancers

Matz Skoog

Hello Friends, I thought some of you might be interested in finding out about the personal career coaching programs I offer for dancers at all stages of their careers.

Working at the highest level within the dance world has afforded me the pleasure of helping countless dancers to confidently and successfully manage their careers. 

I have also worked with numerous well-trained, talented dancers who were very good at what they were good at; namely dancing, but woefully under-prepared for coping with the many tough demands of the profession. 

Enjoying a fulfilling career in the world of dance requires nous, confidence, motivation and resilience, so it is imperative to be well prepared from the outset—and with the right support it is possible to maximise your potential for success.  

My background is as principal dancer, international guest teacher and former Artistic Director of English National Ballet and the Royal New Zealand Ballet. I have danced with, amongst others, the Royal Swedish Ballet, English National Ballet, Netherlands Dance Theatre and Rambert Dance Company. 

Now as a coach, with a lifetime’s experience of the dance world, I work independently from dance schools and companies to offer the objective insights and support that institutions (or families) may not be able to provide. 

To find our how I can help you increase your chances of having a fulfilling career visit my website or drop me an email to book a free confidential conversation.

As a special service I also offer consultations with parents to ballet students. 

Email: matz.skoog@gmail.com

EMAIL_SIG_2019v1_02.jpg.8d0746371a8e5440c24bef1195874dfe.jpg

Edited by Matz Skoog
  • Like 1