Old ballet magazines

Not having written here before,  I don't know if this is the right place to do it.  I have various ballet magazines, mainly "Dance and Dancers" and "Dancing Times",  going back to 1976.  It has come to a stage when I feel that I have to get rid of them.  They must amount to well over 500 magazines and are taking far too much place.  Does anybody have any idea if they would be wanted anywhere or do I just dump them with a heavy heart?

Hi Ulla, and welcome to the forum.  Are you selling these, or giving them away?  I made a similar offer on here a couple of years ago (I was offering on behalf of a friend) saying that whoever could collect them could have them, but there was no uptake.  Maybe you will have more luck than I did!  

Thanks for putting my message in the right forum Alison.   To your question Sim, am I selling them or giving them away, I doubt I will get many competing offers so it will probably have to be the latter.  Sebastian, I will email you tomorrow with more details. And I do live in London.