Tinks

Northern Ballet (Leeds) - associates auditions

I’ve just heard that a friends daughter has got into the CAT scheme. She’s currently year 6 and already an associate.

Hopefully we’ll hear tomorrow!

• Like 1

Fantastic news for your friend, fingers crossed for news tomorrow ! 

My dd auditioned for both Northern programmes - She has been offered a CAT level 2 place this evening (She is currently in school year 6) - Very shocked but very happy 💕 Good Luck to everyone else waiting 🍀 

• Like 4

Well done to your DD @Ballet2008 

Thought we’d have heard about associates by now. My little DD must ask me about 20 times a day if I’ve got an email yet! x

• Like 1

I thought we would have heard too! Well I suppose I can stop refreshing for the weekend at least 😂

Yesterday was painful! I must have checked my emails and junk box a million times!

Northern ballet are in the office today 😘 So fingers crossed the associate emails may come 🤞 I'm not sure about office staff but classes have a three week break after this weekend XXX 

1 hour ago, Ballet2008 said:

Northern ballet are in the office today 😘 So fingers crossed the associate emails may come 🤞 I'm not sure about office staff but classes have a three week break after this weekend XXX 

Obsessive email checking resumes! 😂

2 hours ago, Tinks said:

The swiping finger is back in action 😂

I think I might need to limit myself to one check an hour! It’s unbearable. 

No news here! I keep checking here and my emails, but to no avail , must be some tough decisions this year 😬

Welcome! I’m new too, fingers crossed this week we will hear !

• Like 1

It was a no for us. We expected a no so DD is taking it well and already talking about next year! 💕

• Like 1

My youngest was a no, and my eldest is reserve. Oldest will be fine just hope youngest is! 

• Like 1

Well done to the reserves! And lots of love for the nos. 💕My DD has been on the waiting list for Open classes for a while so hopefully she’ll get into a class in September which will ease the disappointment. 

• Like 1

Ds has been offered a place for Intermediate Associates. Just a word of encouragement - he applied last year and didn’t even make finals, worked hard and tried again this year and now he has a place :) 

• Like 1

My daughter is a yes for inter foundation associates and a yes for level 2 CAT. Well done to everyone, it's not a no just a not yet 💕💃

• Like 1