Considering Retirement from Ballet

Cherilyn

I enjoyed reading that article & could relate to it.... albeit I trained in dance up to age 18, then stopped, re-started classes at 40 & now at 50 am beginning my journey into training to teach ballet.... the comment about that ‘special internal spark’ rang such a chord of truth with me! No matter the journey we take in life, once that spark is there it never dies & it’s such a joy when it reignites & ballet is once more a big part of life! 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Peanut68 said:

I enjoyed reading that article & could relate to it.... albeit I trained in dance up to age 18, then stopped, re-started classes at 40 & now at 50 am beginning my journey into training to teach ballet.... the comment about that ‘special internal spark’ rang such a chord of truth with me! No matter the journey we take in life, once that spark is there it never dies & it’s such a joy when it reignites & ballet is once more a big part of life! 

This is all so wonderful, @Peanut68! Are you training to teach a specific method? It makes me so happy to hear that you and ballet have reunited :)