Good luck/Audition Results 2019

KeepDancing!!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck everyone. 

We are at the 18+ but have had a complete change of direction, still in the world of performing arts but going down the Actor Musicianship or MT route rather than dance. It’s been an interesting 18mths and thankfully she already has 2 offers. So happy days in this house, more auditions to go. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timeflies19 said:

Sorry to hear this allnewtome, what year was this for? 

48 minutes ago, tutugirl said:

Do WL results come by email ?

We are waiting for Manchester 

I wonder when Manchester audition was in relation to Bath ?

Sorry for your news Allnewtome 

42 minutes ago, KeepDancing!! said:

Sorry to hear your news Allnewtome. I hope your dd is ok.

She was auditioning for year 9.

Yes results are by email in order of the auditions.

My daughter is fine, thank you. She wasn’t expecting a yes. Good luck to everyone else x

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, allnewtome said:

She was auditioning for year 9.

Yes results are by email in order of the auditions.

My daughter is fine, thank you. She wasn’t expecting a yes. Good luck to everyone else x

I'm glad to hear she is ok. They have to be so resilient, dont they.

Which audition was after Bath? Hope to hear of some good news for balletco dc soon. x

12 minutes ago, KeepDancing!! said:

I'm glad to hear she is ok. They have to be so resilient, dont they.

Which audition was after Bath? Hope to hear of some good news for balletco dc soon. x

I think London 1 came next. Maybe emails will fly out tomorrow.

• Like 1

Good luck to everyone waiting for results. This time last year it was us and i am still recovering from the roller-coaster ride and stomach cramps. As Flora11 said, all those no's may well become yeses when the time is right just don't give up and carry on.

• Like 1

My dd was fine! It was the impossible audition really as 14 girls already in year 7 at WL already. My daughter just text as happy as she got 77% in science test at school 😂 she will always dance and got finals last year but just don’t think it’s her destiny! But I am sure we will have our annual trip to Royal each year! It is a lovely day out and class.

• Like 6

Dancer 123 if she got finals then I believe if you find a great nurturing teacher who will train technique whilst getting to know your child and maybe audition for performance opportunities like London Children’s Ballet I think your daughter will fly x

• Like 2

Thanks Canary. That’s really kind. She has got an amazing teacher now as she goes to Nicola Moriarty-Woodside School of Ballet. She started in September with her and has improved loads already and is really happy. She would just love a Mids place. We always get so close. Lots of wait lists! But never a place! She is happy so that’s all that matters but reading those No emails is tough for us parents!!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Tiaramum said:

Sorry for your No Katia05. Hope your DD takes the news ok.  Good luck to everyone waiting for results. This rollarcoaster ride is awful!

Thanks, Tiaramum! I think my dd will take it fine. She knew the chance was extremely slim for year 9. Still, the audition itself was lovely and she'll probably go back next year for more! Good luck to all those still waiting!

• Like 1