Flirty Dancing

I know we've recently been discussing a tv (ahem) dance programme. But I just want to say how much I enjoy Flirty Dancing on 4. Call me sentimental - I don't mind - but I just love it! The whole  idea is great. Last week a gorgeous little dance was choreographed for  a young gay couple performed in a museum and I admit I was totally involved in their dance, their connection and hopefully their HEA.

• Like 1

I shall have to tell my dad about Flirty Dancing, he's been enjoying The Greatest Dancer, which I've not watched yet, I keep meaning to watch it on iplayer and keep failing to get around to it. I did see one bit on youtube where a ballet dancer just missed the required 75%, he was good, so that was disappointing.

• Like 1

Must admit started on Flirty Dancing whilst cooking Sunday lunch.  I really enjoyed the "unpolished" performances - people aren't pretending to become outstanding dancers from 4 days rehearsal.  Makes you appreciate how much you take professional performances for granted.   And loved Ashley Banjo - explaining how he devised the choreography and  the effects he was trying to create.    He is also not pushing anyone too far out of their comfort zone.  Challenging yes, ridiculous no.

• Like 2