The Academy of Balletic Arts

Emma northmore

I am delighted to say that this new approach to vocational training is working beautifully and producing amazing results.

ABA is everything you would receive at any top vocational Ballet School with the added bonus of living at home.

So, any pastoral care issues vanish, which as a parent is so key and as a teacher it means my students are thriving due to this new approach. 

The classes are very small (8/9 in each), the feed back and contact with myself and other teachers is constant and we are working more in line with levels seen in Australia and the America. 

Dancers attend who used to be at white lodge, Elmhurst and Tring and are all thriving with no injuries.

The Staff are at the top of their game and the academic schools have been fantastically supportive. There are exciting developments in the pipeline but I am just so delighted that for the dancers and families of today, there is now another option that is genuinely at the same level as the usual top choices. 

I realise there may be concerns as I haven't existed for many many years and so the brand name is new. Please ask away and feel free to visit the school to observe and meet the teachers if you are genuinely interested.

I won't firewall you, or sell a huge building but I can guarantee happy, healthy and superbly well trained dancers and I will always be honest as I am a mother too - we don't get to redo these precious years!

Ages 10 to 16

Auditions March 29th at Sadlers wells

www.balletboost.com

• Like 4