Ms Sunshine

Tring dance auditions/results 2019

Good luck everyone, hopefully not too much longer for you all to wait. Xx

• Like 1

On 18/03/2019 at 21:15, Felicity said:

Timeflies, 2 people above have stated they got offered mds awards but were sent away and not seen for physio so it does happen. I know it happens at WL too as it happened to my friends daughter. So I’m still keeping fingers crossed!

Felicity i have personal experience of this and everyone sat waiting for physio got mds but like I said things could have changed last couple of years 

good luck to you all! 

Edited by Timeflies19

Think all should stop agonising & giving themselves stress over things past...& perhaps start humming the good old Doris Day anthem Que Sera Sera! 

Earlier said than done when you are in the midst of it. 

Wishing everyone the best of luck! 

Edited by Timeflies19

Reserve list for an MDS for my little pupil .

Her audition was last Monday .

She had a physio check , for what it’s worth .

Good luck those still waiting .

My dd on Reserve list, recall was last Monday for Year 8 place and she was called to Physio. Well done to those who got MDS, and also everyone for even getting to the final stages - no mean feat! 

1 hour ago, tutugirl said:

Haha ! Has anyone actually got an MDS lol !!

Yes we are.... u too? X

2 hours ago, Starlight69 said:

My dd has been awarded a mds for year 7 - she was  kept to see the physio... Very proud parents ❤️ 

Wow big congratulations!

3 hours ago, Starlight69 said:

My dd has been awarded a mds for year 7 - she was  kept to see the physio... Very proud parents ❤️ 

Congratulations to your DD and good luck to everyone waiting to hear.

Did anyone get through to the scholarship stage that auditioned on February 18th? I know it was the final audition date, and an extra one they added. Trying to convince myself that by then they'd already decided the scholarship audtionees rather than the fact my DD failed....bless her, she was fine about it. I was more upset. 

Well done to everyone who got in or on the waiting list!! X

16 hours ago, Shellbell12 said:

Did anyone get through to the scholarship stage that auditioned on February 18th? I know it was the final audition date, and an extra one they added. Trying to convince myself that by then they'd already decided the scholarship audtionees rather than the fact my DD failed....bless her, she was fine about it. I was more upset. 

My dd did, & was offered mds.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Shellbell12 said:

You’re Dd definitely didn’t fail!! Through everything she does she’s learning and watching and gaining vital experience. Sometimes it just takes more work ( in the right areas of course ) and can take several attempts to get to where she wants to be.

• Like 1

That’s exactly what I was thinking - she hasn’t failed. There are just so many dc going for such a few places. A lucky few get what they want on their first try, others have to keep at it for longer. Last year one of dd’s friends didn’t get past the first round of auditions at Tring, but then got to WL finals and given a Mids place - go figure!