birminghamhippodromeheritage.com database

• 2 months later...

(I hope it's okay to reply to an older thread & somewhat tangentally.) When this link was first posted I looked up Nutcrackers on the website & found a programme from 1995, which was when I saw it on a school trip. I was very interested to note that among the principals at that time was Kevin O'Hare & was curious to know if I'd seen him, but 23 years later I couldn't remember which date I'd been. I then mentioned this to him when I spoke to him after seeing the RB's Don Q the other week. After I related that to my mother she dug out a file of paperwork from my primary school & among it we found the Nutcracker cast sheet. I was absolutely thrilled to find that I did indeed see Kevin O'Hare, and as the Prince! So thank you for posting the link that (eventually) inspired me to find this out.

Nutcracker.jpg

• Like 4

Happy that this enabled you to track back and confirm you had seen Kevin O’Hare when he was a principal with BRB. It is always a thrill to find  old cast sheets and discover the dancers you have seen early in their professional lives who have gone on to have illustrious careers.

• Like 4