ENB LONDON CASTING FOR SWAN LAKE JANUARY 2019

Ahh love the appreciation, you are all welcome😀. The DonQ was great, but what really got me at PdLwas his contemporary piece "Chroma", so "just for completion" here's the link. 

At age 17 (now 18).... yeah well, check him out on his own YouTube channel for more on his choreography stuff and more  info on this beautiful soul, born to dance.

Edited by Sabine0308
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, RuthE said:

I hope Caley gets well soon and is back for Manon!

If he isn't then I wouldn't object to him being replaced by Rupert Pennefather, who I'd be interested in seeing having seen him with the Royal Opera (yes, not the RB) about 10 years ago.

3 hours ago, Dawnstar said:

If he isn't then I wouldn't object to him being replaced by Rupert Pennefather, who I'd be interested in seeing having seen him with the Royal Opera (yes, not the RB) about 10 years ago.

He would be a sensible choice, given that his one existing performance is not too close to either of Caley’s.

48 minutes ago, Richard LH said:

Oh dear - will she not be doing  Manon next week? 

Who knows? It'll depend on nature and severity of the injury...  I hope she'll be back because I'm really looking forward to seeing her in the role (and, obviously, because I wouldn't wish misfortune on her!)