Costumes - Job Lot

Baypibuz

This is a job lot. Years of collecting (hoarding) now these can be passed on.  Selection of costumes that will fit size 6 to 8 (some smaller/younger) – I think there’s about 15+ in total. Many worn only once (maybe twice) and all in excellent condition. Some hand-made.  There are other bits ‘n’ bobs and accessories not photographed but included.  Happy to post as, once folded and squished a bit, I would hope that I can pack-up relatively smallish. Looking for £120 the lot (plus contribution to postage).

A few shown here but can email photos of all to interested parties.

Costumes 01.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried advertising them in smaller bundles or on on Gumtree? They look lovely, and you obviously aren't asking very much if you average it out per costume.  However, I know I would find it a stretch to be able to buy everything, especially as I know my daughter wouldn't use all of it. Hope you get a buyer soon.

Hello @swanprincess.  My DD wore this one this year (I think), she is 16 years old and at 5' 6", a dress size 8. So desperate for these to be repurposed so if you want it, it's all yours.

Hello @SMabbutt. Thanks for the suggestion re Gumtree and it has crossed my mind to split the lot (which I'm happy to do) - I'm just running out of time (before Christmas) and energy.