Press Release: ENB London Coliseum Manon and Nutcracker Casting

Well, as a relative newcomer, I did do two performances on the same day once.  (RB Coliseum season while they were homeless).  Mind you, the second one was Irek Mukhamedov and Viviana Durante, so it was a bit of a no-brainer really!  (I think the first was probably Michael Nunn and Sarah Wildor) :) 

Anyway, if you go and see it on Friday mat you'll probably have a better appreciation of it by Sunday - know where to look and what to watch out for, and so on :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Irmgard said:

Absolutely!  McWhinney and Frola are a stunning combination!

1 minute ago, alison said:

Well, as a relative newcomer, I did do two performances on the same day once.  (RB Coliseum season while they were homeless).  Mind you, the second one was Irek Mukhamedov and Viviana Durante, so it was a bit of a no-brainer really!  (I think the first was probably Michael Nunn and Sarah Wildor) :) 

Anyway, if you go and see it on Friday mat you'll probably have a better appreciation of it by Sunday - know where to look and what to watch out for, and so on :) 

I've had a look for offers & found row B stalls reduced to £40 so have decided to go for it. I did see Mayerling live on the Friday then the cinecast encore on the Monday this past October & didn't find that too much so I'll have to hope I'll be as blown away by Manon as I was by Mayerling!

Yes, both McWhinney & Frola are now doing a matinee 2 days in a row. I suppose that given Cojocaru/Caley & Dronina/Hernandez already have 2 performances each & Takahashi/Cirio are doing Friday evening & Cao/Arieta Thursday evening that McWhinney/Frola actually have a longer break between performances, though still only 24 hours, than either of the other two 1-performance couples would have if they were to take over.