Royal Ballet Year Book

I discovered a book in the ROH shop. It is, sort of, the latest Royal Ballet Year Book.

It is now called "A Season in Pictures", and it is what used to be the main photo section of the Year Book, ie this one is the 2017/18 production photos.

The full title on the spine is "The Royal Ballet: A Season in Pictures 2017/18".

What it does not have is the intro for the 2018/19 season, with Company news and promotions and the 2018/19 Season at a glance giving this years' productions.

• Like 1

yes, that's been Amazon for a while now. I was hanging back in case they did bring out a standard year book (with last year's production photos, plus a preview of the forthcoming season). Though as we are about to start the 3rd production of said season in a week's time, I think I need not hang back anymore!

2 hours ago, MargaretN7 said:

I discovered a book in the ROH shop. It is, sort of, the latest Royal Ballet Year Book.

It is now called "A Season in Pictures", and it is what used to be the main photo section of the Year Book, ie this one is the 2017/18 production photos.

The full title on the spine is "The Royal Ballet: A Season in Pictures 2017/18".

What it does not have is the intro for the 2018/19 season, with Company news and promotions and the 2018/19 Season at a glance giving this years' productions.

Is it definite that it has replaced the old style yearbook ? For last year I don't think it came out until December so I was still hoping .......

6 hours ago, annamk said:

Is it definite that it has replaced the old style yearbook? 

Sorry annmk - I heard from a friend who asked in the shop that the picture book has indeed replaced the Royal Ballet Year Book.