Royal Ballet Winter 2012-2013 Booking

Didn't manage to get any SCS for any ballet whatsoever :(

Also had one unspecified "submission error", I think it was, which lost me a very nice seat I had for a performance which didn't have much availability :(

Apart from that, no real problems.

BTW, does anyone know if there's a standard Linbury seating plan on the new ROH website? I was trying to work out best standing tickets for The Metamorphosis, and couldn't find one anywhere!

BTW, does anyone know if there's a standard Linbury seating plan on the new ROH website? I was trying to work out best standing tickets for The Metamorphosis, and couldn't find one anywhere!

just look at the Ballet Black booking, as a workaround.

As for booking - dead easy, now there's nothing left to scrabble for!

Just received In The House for Spring Period. - Once again all Friends are able to book 4 tickets for every performance. There will be little chance of 'basic' Friends and the 'Public' booking any SC standing tickets.

Not a lot of point in being a top level friend then, given the ability to book for every performance was the only additional benefit.

Not on the ROH site, but here's the plan: http://i41.photobuck...SeatingPlan.gif

Thanks, BBB, but I'm getting the dreaded red-cross syndrome and nothing else.

Dave, yes, I did eventually find a layout via Wind in the Willows, but nothing more. It confirmed that I was right to pick the place I did. I still really dislike this letting the computer select the seat business: I have no idea whether what it thinks is the best one is what I'd agree with! For example, I kept getting MG20: that's the one furthest away from the stage. Does the computer regard this as best, or was it the only one left?!

Just wanted to say that I was in and out in no time and got all I wanted including two Nabucco performances with Domingo and all three of the Rojo farewell .

Seems rather odd that Friends were subject to a ticket limit for that mixed bill but not the general public. Ah well, Susan Fisher must know what she's doing...